Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mikey

I wanted to take some pictures of my brother-in-law (who I really consider my big brother) for my sister's birthday. And I thought I would really have to do some fancy talking to convince him, but it was much easier than I expected. Not only did he agree to do it, but he was really cooperative the whole time - although I did really try to hurry and not drag it out too long. I didn't want to press my luck. The first two that you see here were part of a storyboard that I made for her. I was really happy with the way they turned out. I didn't want him to dress up or anything, not that he would have anyway. I wanted to capture him the way he looks every day - the real deal. Cause that's our Mikey.



The last two were his idea. He wanted a picture of him with the pictures that his girls have made for him for Christmas, and one with his truck.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...you know you want to.