Friday, January 23, 2009

26 Things

I am participating in a photography challenge called 26 Things. It is kind of a photography scavenger hunt to encourage you to stretch your creativity muscles. A list of 26 words or phrases is published and the challenge is to photograph your interpretation of the words. Here are a few of mine. You can see more at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=78511.




This is an old storm cellar that is near the little pink church that you saw in a previous post. I didn't get up close and look inside because it was really muddy around it, but I don't think I'd like it in there anyway. Small, dark, damp places really creep me out.


Yep. It's TP. I was inspired while sitting on my throne.


If you've been to my house you'll recognize this as the long and winding road that leads to my door.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...you know you want to.