Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Scenes from Tulsa

I've been to Tulsa countless times in my life, but always for a specific reason, and with a list of things to get or do while there. I never realized what a beautiful city it is, and what a personality it has. Our trip last week was just for the fun of making pictures. And it was fun. Kim and I had a great time together and got some awesome shots. Here are just a few of my favorites.


This one is a view from Cathedral Square. The taller one with the beautiful green patina on its roof is the Midcontinent Tower. The one just below it with the mosaic roof is the Philtower.

The top of the Boston Avenue Methodist Church.


An archway at the Holy Family Cathedral


Another view of the Boston Avenue Church


Close up of a window in one of the steeples on the Holy Family Cathedral





3 comments:

  1. I love the architectural details. There is a portion of old Seattle that is just a gold mine for that kind of thing. I really like the last shot--those colors are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool, the architecture is stunning! And, I love the pp'ing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the last one!:) It's so refreshing to go somewhere new eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...you know you want to.